20 year old blogger interested in all things creative.
Contact via phillippa.rounds@hotmail.com

Friday 10 January 2014

What's in my beauty bag?

I received this adorable Beauty Cosmetic Bag for Christmas and thought I'd write a little post about it. Each little goodie bag comes with 10 different products in a variety of colours. These make great gifts because the packaging is really cute and everybody gets something a little different!

 My gift bag includes the following:
  • Red Shimmer Cream lip gloss
  • Pink Shimmer Cream lip gloss
  • Brown/Nude Glitter lip gloss
  • Red Glitter lip gloss
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Sheer pink lip gloss
  • Charcoal eyeshadow dust
  • Hot pink nail polish
  • Midnight blue nail polish  
  • French manicure nail file





I've yet to try out a few of these products, but so far I've used the lip glosses, nail polishes and eyeliner and I've been pleasantly surprised with all of them. The lip glosses have a lovely shine and are true to their colours (however I did use a lipliner to help with this). They're not too sticky and also have a nice, sweet scent which is not artificial-smelling (my pet peeve!!) The nail polishes are really nice- opaque, fast drying and very shiny. I've been wearing the Midnight Blue colour for nearly a week and they haven't chipped. The eyeliner is extremely black, with an almost creamy texture which makes for easy application. So far, so good! I look forward to trying out the Charcoal eyeshadow dust.
-Phil x

No comments :

Post a Comment